Instructions for scholarship
The legible students for scholarship in 2018-19 are hereby notified that they must submit the following documents in the School. From class 3rd to 12th scholarship will be online. The submission of following documents are initiatory for the students of class 3rd to 10th.
1. Income, Caste and domicile certificate must be of running year. Original copy is require if the certificate is temporary. Temporary certificate will be acceptable if issued by Patwari, Parshad or Sarpanch.
2. Xerox copy of Aadhar Card.
3. Xerox copy of the mark sheet of previous class.
4. Xerox copy of Bank Account No. linked with Aadhar Number.
Total 6 Documents are to submit for scholarship.
1. Those students who have submitted their documents last year, They have to acknowledge the office about their submitted documents.
2. All documents and Bank Account must be of the students himself/Herself.
3. Scholarship will be sanctioned for the SC./ST. Students studying in class 3rd to 5th. Scholarship will be sanctioned for (SC/ST/OBC) Students studying in class 6th to 12th.
From Class 3rd to 8th (Old Building) and English Medium (New Building) documents should be tagged in the ofifce after collecting from the Students.
Students of Class 9th to 12th are to submit their documents in New Building Office.
4. Xerox copy of Bank Account number linked with Aadhar.
5. Xerox copy of Mark Sheet of Previous year.
6. Xerox copy of Aadhar Card.
7. Income - Original copy of permanent certificate issued by S.D.M. , Original copy if it is temporarily issued by Tahsildar in 2018.
NOTE:- The students who don't have a Bank pass Book, relevant teacher's may get certified letter from school authority to get the students opened their account in Bank.